The D180 BUNDLE is a 180 awning package that includes… SAVE $200!
D180 freestanding 4WD 180 awning:
The Destination4WD D180 degree free standing awning is the BIGGEST 180 awning on the market – and you’ll understand what we mean when you open it out to a massive 2.9m wide and enjoy the shade and protection it gives!
Here’s why it’s different:
1. It’s short in length: It’s 2.2m long on your car, but don’t be fooled because it’s MASSIVE when it open out. It has extendable arms!
2. Has extendable arms: The D180 degree free standing awning has extendable and retractable arms, which means every arm opens out to make the awning larger.
3. The awning is super strong: It has a 4mm stainless steel base, which holds the 4x aluminium arms. Each arm is 2mm thick, except at the base where the arms are 4mm thick to give it reinforced strength. Each arm has a solid welded boss that attaches to the base to make it even stronger.
4. UV and water-resistant canvas: The canvas is an Australian canvas that is UV and water-resistant. It has been designed, made and manufactured for Australia’s harsh conditions.
5. Complimentary brackets secure the awning to your car: The D180 degree free standing 180 awning comes with 2x 3mm stainless steel brackets to secure the awning to your roof rack. They have been carefully created to attach to most roof racks. If you have questions about your particular roof rack, please contact us today.
6. It looks good!: The base pivot bracket is a shiny stainless steel, while the channel and arms have been powder-coated black to give it a sleek look.
7. It’s lightweight: The 180 awning weighs in at 23kg.
* Passenger and driver’s side options available
PLEASE NOTE: Given large number roof racks available on the market, you will need to establish the installation process for your particular roof rack. Installation is the responsibility of the customer.
Our awnings come with complimentary brackets, however, they may not suit your roof rack and you may need to look at alternative ways to install your awning. Our brackets have been designed to fit most roof racks, however, they don’t fit 100 per cent of all roof racks without modifications. Please ask us if our awnings will fit your roof rack before your purchase.
Corner Wall Kit (Front, Back or Rear, you choose!)
A Corner Wall Kit is the perfect addition for more protection from the elements.
SIZE: 6.5m wide, 2.3m high, these corner walls wrap around any corner of your D180 degree freestanding awning.
How do they attach to the D180 degree freestanding awning? The corner walls come with Velcro on top to attach them to the corner of the awning. It also comes with Velcro on the side to add another wall or corner panel.
INCLUSIONS: Each corner wall package includes 5x pegs, 5x ropes, 1x black extendable pole (to hold the weight).
Choose from Front, Back or Rear Corner Walls Kit (see picture for more details).
This 180 awning will change your life!
Lightweight, strong and durable, the D180 is easy to install, open, pack away and use.
Buy once, buy right with destination4WD awnings and accessories. We pride ourselves on being an Australian business that makes all-Australian awnings and awning accessories!
To get the D180 degree freestanding awning and 1x Corner Wall Kit (Front, Back or Rear), plus complimentary brackets, and save $200 – simply add this Destination4WD product to your cart now!
Got a specific question about your 4×4 or roof rack. Too easy, simply get in touch today.