The D270 BIG BUNDLE is a 270 awning package that includes… SAVE $220!
D270 freestanding 4WD 270 awning:
The Destination4WD D270 degree free standing awning is completely square at the front and back, easy to open and close and is Australian made and assembled. It’s the 270 awning you’ve been waiting for!
Choose from left-hand or right-hand side options.
The Destination4WD D270 freestanding 270 awning is different because:
1. It’s short in length: It’s 2.2m long on your car, but don’t be fooled because it opens out to a massive 12.4sq m.
2. Has extendable arms: The D270 degree free standing awning has extendable and retractable arms, which means every arm opens out to make the awning larger and completely square, giving 12.4sq m of shade. The stainless steel pins secure the arms in place when the awning is extended and retracted.
3. The awning is super strong: It has a 4mm stainless steel base, which holds the 4x aluminium arms. Each arm is 2mm thick, except at the base where the arms are 4mm thick to give it reinforced strength. Each arm has a solid welded boss that attaches to the base to make it even stronger.
4. UV and water-resistant canvas: The canvas is an Australian canvas that is UV and water-resistant. It has been designed, made and manufactured for Australia’s harsh conditions.
5. Complimentary brackets secure the awning to your 4×4: The D270 degree free standing 270 awning comes with 2x 3mm stainless steel brackets to secure the awning to your roof rack. They have been carefully created to attach to most roof racks (if you questions about your specific roof rack, please get in touch today).
6. It looks good: The base pivot bracket is a shiny stainless steel, while the channel and arms have been powder-coated black to give it a sleek look – with the added bonus of extra durability.
7. It’s lightweight: The 270 awning weighs in at 23kg.
PLEASE NOTE: Given large number roof racks available on the market, you will need to establish the installation process for your particular roof rack. Installation is the responsibility of the customer.
Our awnings come with complimentary brackets, however, they may not suit your roof rack and you may need to look at alternative ways to install your awning. Our brackets have been designed to fit most roof racks, however, they don’t fit 100 percent of all roof racks without modifications. Please ask us if our awnings will fit your roof rack before your purchase.
Corner Wall Kit (Front, Back or Rear, you choose!)
A Corner Walls Kit is the perfect addition for more protection from the elements.
SIZE: 6.5m wide, 2.5m high, these corner walls wrap around any corner of your D270 degree freestanding 270 awning.
How do they attach to the D270 degree freestanding awning? The corner walls come with Velcro on top to attach them to the corner of the awning. It also comes with Velcro on the side to add another wall or corner panel.
INCLUSIONS: Each corner wall package includes 5x pegs, 5x ropes, 1x black extendable pole (to hold the weight).
Choose from Front, Back or Rear Corner Walls Kit (see picture for more details).
The Sun Cap stops excess water from dripping down into the back of your car and gives extra protection from the sun. It can be attached to the D270 and D180 awnings.
Simple and effective.
This 270 awning will change your life!
Lightweight, strong and durable, the D270 is easy to install, open, pack away and use.
Buy once, buy right with destination4WD awnings and accessories. We pride ourselves on being an Australian business that makes all-Australian awnings and awning accessories!
To get the D270 degree freestanding awning, 1x Corner Wall Kit (Front, Back or Rear), and Sun Cap plus complimentary brackets, and save $200 – simply add this Destination4WD product to your cart now!
Got a specific question about your 4×4 or roof rack. Too easy, simply get in touch today.
There are no reviews yet.